Friday 6 July 2012

How do I manage my curly,frizzy,hair?

Well I had the same problem.....mmmm u should take a bath and then pull your hair like in a pony tail or soething and then during the day keep changing the style u know what I mean? ......so when it dries it will stay like curly and cute.. do that,,,u could also try cutting it in layers so it won't too frizzy........and try to use products that conditioner...and try not to brush your hair cuz ir makes it sooooo frizzy besides that ruin the antural curls................and well I think taht it...and straightening u hair it's kinda bad but u can use a heat protector that way your hair won't get damaged and get a GOOD strightener even tough it's a little bit expensive it's better cuz that way you'll take good care of your hair....

No comments:

Post a Comment