Friday 6 July 2012

Frizzy Hair Symptoms

 The first sign was brain fog and forgetfulness, I was told for 3 years it was depression ,then my leg hairs and ends of my eyebrows stopped growing. The worst sign was the exhaustion. I spent my life asleep. I felt constantly unwell and down . I felt like life wasn't worth living. The doctor wouldn't listen he thought it might be menopause signs. He wouldn't have it that it could be my thyroid.

Damaged hair is a common concern. Most people strive for and take pride in having beautiful, healthy hair. The best way to treat damaged hair is to first recognize its symptoms.

Supplements, hair dyes, perming, straightening, medications, and too much of everything. Add to that the 7,000 + toxics found in your home, plus pollution found outdoors.
Eat healthier foods. Avoid pills, supplements, bottled drinks to make your hair grow, etc. . . . just another propaganda that will make you gain weight or get sick elsewhere. FDA don't even approve of them, until someone gets very very sick, because they don't have manpower to investigate them all.The majority of hair problems here, are from women under 30, with damaged hair, hair stopped growing, etc.... trying to be a follower of trend.
Curly/wavy hair are the worst, because they are easily get frizzy and it's already dried to begin with and very very hard to manage. Not like straight hair!Even the cheapest shampoo does the trick, if your hair is healthy. I think you already know the solution to your dry and damaged hair.The solution to hair damaged is cut them, and let new growth begins. For frizzy hair, don't brush or comb, use finger comb and less is best!

No comments:

Post a Comment